Price £995 inclusive
Pre-req: Medical Professional
Summary Description of Course
- Recognised combined Injectables Course for Medical professionals wanting to gain entry in the Aesthetics industry.
- Learn the two fastest growing and potentially the most profitable non-surgical cosmetic procedures in the aesthetics industry in 2 days.
- This fully hands-on introductory course meets the legal, theoretical and practical requirements to start working as an aesthetics practitioner.replica rolex
- You will receive a recognised certificate at the end of the training day which will allow you to gain insurance and start practicing as a Medical Aesthetic professional.
You’ll walk away with
A recognised certificate in Botox and Fillers & Knowledge of:
- Anatomy of facial structures
- Anti-wrinkle procedures
- Dermal Filler procedures
- PRP Advanced Treatments
- Medical Aesthetic Diploma
Qualification code: LIA 301/FBE
Credit Value: 20