Laser Core of Knowledge
Price £200 inclusive
Summary Description of Course
- Fundamental course which covers Risks and Hazards associated with Class 4 Lasers and is a necessary first step for anyone wanting to enter the Laser industry.
- Covers all health and safety aspects from the layout of the Laser room to hazards to the Eye.
- The Core of Knowledge meets the minimum requirement to work in the Laser Industry and satisfies Legal and Insurance requirements.
- Online course with a Certificate issued by our Laser Practitioner Advisor.
You’ll walk away with
A recognised Core of Knowledge Certificate & Knowledge of the following:
- Types of Lasers, Wavelengths & Penetration
- Laser & IPL Health & Safety
- Eye Hazards & Eye Protection
- Laser room layout
- Role of LPA & LPS
- Council Regulations
- Licensing Requirements
- Level 4 Laser & Light Qualification
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Advanced Laser Diploma
Qualification code: LIA/103/BE
Credit Value: 5