Laser Practitioner Diploma (VTCT)
Price £1995 inclusive
Summary Description of Course
- You will gain 3 Qualifications with this Diploma course, a VTCT Level 2 in Facials, a VTCT Level 3 in Facial Electrotherapy and a VTCT Level 4 in Laser and Light Treatments.
- This is a substantial in-depth course that gives you the foundation to start your career in Laser & IPL.
- The course is suitable if you want to specialise in Aesthetics such as Laser treatments and gain entry into the field without going through the full Beauty route.
- You will learn how to cleanse and handle a client’s skin, how to perform advanced Facials using Electrical equipment and how to use Lasers and IPL systems for Hair reduction and Skin treatments.
You’ll walk away with
A VTCT Qualification in Level 2 Facials & Knowledge of providing:
- Full facial treatments
- Use of correct skin care products.
A VTCT Qualification in NVQ Level 3 Facial Electrotherapy & Knowledge of providing:
- Galvanic treatments
- Electro Muscle Stimulator treatments
- Micro Current treatments
- Lymphatic Drainage treatments
- Micro-Dermabrasion treatments
- Micro Lance treatment to remove Milia
A VTCT Qualification in NVQ Level 4 Laser and Light & Knowledge of the following:
- Identification of Fitzpatrick Skin Types
- Laser & IPL Hair Reduction
- Pigmentation – sunspots & Freckles Removal
- Vein Removal (Face & Legs)
- Skin Tightening Treatments
- IPL Treatments for Sun damage, Acne, Rosacea & Rejuvenation.
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Advanced Laser Procedures
- Skin Needling, Plasma & Chemical Peels
- Advanced Blemish Removal
Qualification code: LIA/100/BE
Credit Value: 70